- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
RIGmonitor Critical Asset Condition Monitoring
Parker Kittiwake's RIGmonitor combines local, on-line sensor units with central overview and control. Remote access, emailed alarms and secure data trending complete the ultimate rig asset condition monitoring package.
Continuous on-line monitoring provides the most representative picture of asset condition. Changes are highlighted as they start to occur and not just at planned inspection intervals. Corrective maintenance actions can be scheduled and problems rectified before any significant damage has occurred.
The critical lubricant and machinery condition information provided by RIGmonitor can be used to make informed decisions regarding asset operation, lubricant changes, emissions levels, and service intervals.
With flexible inputs, RIGmonitor sensor units can tie-in operation parameters (for correlation with condition information) and even inputs from other, existing condition monitoring systems.
- Reduce Risk - Continuous monitoring of critical/inaccessible equipment
- Increase Up-Time - Earliest warning of lubricant and asset condition
- Implement Predictive Service Intervals - Schedule according to condition
- Full Critical Asset Coverage - Sensors designed for all key rig assets
- Simple to Use - Intuitive, simple touch-screen Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
- Rapid Integration - Simple retrofit, utilising existing rig computer network