- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
On-line Onshore Drilling Monitoring Solutions
On-Line is the first-alert, primary defensive position, in terms of earliest possible warning. Parker Kittiwake presents a number of choices in this regard.
Top Drives: Monitoring abnormal wear in top drives, whether resulting from mechanical issues or mud / water ingress. Top Drive applications require EX rated sensors. The Parker Kittiwake Metallic Particle sensor carries such approvals for this application:
Mud Pumps: Several sensor options, including vibration
Diesel Engine, 4-Stroke: Parker Kittiwake has five applicable sensors:
- Oil Condition Sensor – Monitors lube contamination, allowing safe oil drain extensions
- Total Ferrous Sensor – Total iron ppm at all particle sizes
- WaterSCAN - measures total water and soot in the oil
- Parker Kittiwake/Procal Emissions Monitor – NOX, SOX, etc.
Hydraulics: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition, plus vibration monitoring capability:
Gearboxes: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition, plus vibration monitoring capability:
Compressors: Two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition: