- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
On-Line Sensor Suite
Ensuring lubricant condition monitoring, controlling contamination and detection of wear debris using a single sensor is impossible, at least for the foreseeable future. This is why Parker Kittiwake have developed the first sensor suite. Developed to offer real-time condition monitoring on critical plant such as a wind turbine gearbox, the sensor suite uses its own piston pump to make frequent inspections of remote oil and machine health. The risk of sampling error is eliminated and data from the sensors can be streamed via any network system, allowing remote condition monitoring and more effective maintenance planning.
Designed for simple installation near the lubrication system of a machine, the sensor suite reports metallic ferrous wear debris, the condition of the oil, including contamination and the moisture content of the oil. This sensor suite can also be installed with GPRS transmission equipment and online webspace - see our internet asset monitor page for details
- Can be used in Remote Locations where continuous monitoring is not always possible by engineers.
- Rugged design for most applications
- Low cost of purchase and ownership
- Allows the engineer to proactively monitor critical fluids allowing early maintenance intervention to prevent failure
- Controlling the wear rate ensures longer service life
- Increases the surveillance level of the machine between oil samples to offer greater confidence to the maintenance engineer
- Minimal annual servicing costs