- A comparator between new and used oils
- Gives early warning of impending engine failure
- Completely portable, battery powered
Oilcheck Oil Condition Monitor
Hand-held condition monitor provides a visual comparison between new and used oils.
Parker's OilCheck is completely portable and battery powered with a numerical display that indicates positive or negative increases in dielectrics. Oilcheck gives an early warning of impending engine failure and the simplistic hand-held design makes it easy to use.
- Oilcheck hand-held condition monitor provides a visual comparison between new and used oils
- The Oilcheck, once calibrated with clean oil, will store the calibration units memory when the unit is switched off, until such time that a re-calibration is required by the user
- Completely portable and battery powered
- Numerical display shows positive or negative increase in dielectrics
- Gives early warning of impending failure
- Optional protective rubberized sleeve
The Oilcheck from Parker Filtration's Condition Monitoring Centre detects and measures the dielectric constant of oil, by comparing the measurements obtained from used and unused oils of the same brand.
Used as a regular service monitoring instrument, the OilCheck will give the engineer warning of an impending engine failure and promote increased engine life. OilCheck is the low-cost solution that will take the guesswork out of oil changes, saving money and time.
- Fleet owners
- Construction equipment maintenance
- Vehicle service garages
- Plant hire maintenance