- Oil Quality Units - 0-100
- 4-20 mA, CAN & RS232 output
- IP67 Sealed, wide operating envelope.
On-Line Oil Condition Sensor
Extending oil service life isn’t guesswork. Lubricants continue to develop and perform better but remain at risk from changing operating and environmental conditions. That’s why your oil analysis service includes an oil condition monitoring feedback. It helps you detect when your oil may no longer be fit for service even pinpointing a contaminant or machine fault as the cause.
Results 24/7 facilitating immediate action on the first indication of change and before damage to machine or oil. It monitors the root cause of lubricant and machine failure detecting water, glycol, insolubles, oxidation using a combination of proven Tan Delta dielectric sensing and smart interpretation algorithms
- Internal processing power offers wide interface options
- Stainless steel housing, gold plated sensor head - Rugged and long life performance
- Standard ½” BSP thread fitting with long reach and alternative thread options