- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
Condition Monitoring Offshore Drilling
Oil exploration is quite possibly the most brutal environment our sensors are exposed to. Harsh in terms of the elements, operating environment and conditions. The main goal on a drilling rig is to safely complete the well in the shortest possible time. Everything else must support that and come secondary to it. Our sensors will let you know when:
- A top drive is in trouble due to excessive gearbox wear or mud ingress
- Thruster gearbox is wearing abnormally or sea water seals are leaking
- Mud pump bearings or gears are distressed
- Fire pump bearings are spalling
- Your crane slewing bearings are developing a fault
- Drawworks are generating alarming metallic wear debris particles
- Generators have water in their lubrication system
On-Line is the primary defensive position in terms of earliest possible warning. As a leader in Solutions where the component resides, Parker Kittiwake presents a number of choices in this regard. Offshore installations are uniquely different to Marine and Parker Kittiwake understands the specific challenges. On-Line & On-Site testing strategies are available from Parker Kittiwake to provide you with unprecedented protection against single point failures.