- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
Mining & Quarry Maintenance
It is no news that many large mines are situated in very remote areas. On-Site or On-Line facilities are the only practical option for any CM or oil analysis programme. Drilling down from there, the sheer number of lubricated systems and often basis access to technical support means that largest and quickest return will be achieved by implimenting a programme using On-Site equipment.
We recomment a mixture of basic On-Site equipment covering oil quality and wear metals for effective screening of lubrcated systems. Parker Kittiwake On-Line sensors are also available in ATEX approved versions for wear metals detection.
The movement of rock and mineral ores is heavy, dirty, and sometimes very wet work. When these conditions are imposed on large bearings, engine or gearbox lubricants and transport systems, the lubricant can degrade rapidly, resulting in increased wear and equipment failure over extended periods. It is therefore essential that regular sampling and testing of lubricants operating under these extreme conditions is carried out to ensure the optimal performance of heavy duty mining and quarrying equipment.
Did you know - Parker Kittiwake offer a range of maintenance equipment designed for use in remote and inhospitable sites:
- Oil test centres and test kits are perfect for On-Site use and industrial applications where rapid, reliable results are required
- Parker Kittiwake's unique ANALEX range of wear metal detectors provide both an off-line monitoring and on-line, remote condition monitoring capability, enabling engineers to easily identify arly stage wear processes.