- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
On-line Marine Monitoring Solutions
On-Line is the first-alert, primary defensive position, in terms of earliest possible warning. As a leader in Solutions where the component resides, Parker Kittiwake presents a number of choices regarding marine applications.
Diesel Engine, 2-Stroke:
- Parker Kittiwake LinerSCAN - a unique solution to monitoring cylinder region wear and lubricant feed rates to best effect, providing you with tremendous savings in lube cost, while still operating the engine at optimum low wear rates
- Parker Kittiwake Procal Emissions Monitor – NOX, SOX, etc. Applies to boilers, as well as engines
Diesel Engine, 4-Stroke: Parker Kittiwake has five applicable sensors:
- Oil Condition Sensor – Monitors lube contamination, allowing safe oil drain extensions
- Total Ferrous Sensor – Total iron ppm, all particle sizes
- WaterSCAN - measures total water and soot in the oil
- Parker Kittiwake/Procal Emissions Monitor – NOX, SOX, etc. Applies to boilers, as well as engines
Gearbox: As with 4-stroke diesels or hydraulics, you have two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition, plus vibration monitoring capability:
- Total Ferrous
- Metallic Wear Debris
- Oil Condition
- Vibration – (Also applicable to roller bearings and gas valves)
Hydraulic: As with 4-stroke diesels or a gearbox, you have two sensor options for wear monitoring and one for oil condition, plus vibration monitoring capability: