- Valuable tool for system monitoring & control
- Ensure safe & correct operation
- Adhere to current & forthcoming legislation
Complete Marine Water Test Cabinet
Regardless of whether you require optimum performance from the systems on board an offshore installation or vessel, or need to adhere to current or forthcoming legislation requirements to minimise the risks to the crew or visitor's Health and Safety on board, the Parker Kittiwake Complete Water Test Cabinet offers the best solution.
The Parker Kittiwake Complete Marine Water Test Cabinet complies with:
- MARPOL Annex IV: Resolution MEPC.2 (IV)
- MARPOL Annex IV: Resolution MEPC.115 (51)
- MARPOL Annex IV: Resolution MEPC.159 (55)
- International Health Regulations (2005)
- ILO 178 (2009)
- ILO MLC (2006), which enters into force from January 2012
Non-compliance or failed inspections can result in vessel detention
Parker Kittiwake's Complete Marine Water Test Cabinet offers an off the shelf solution, without the need to purchase numerous testing kits with manuals. It is supplied in a wall mountable, steel storage cabinet with foam inserts, which will hold all equipment and reagents supplied. The cabinet can be locked for added security.
The Parker Kittiwake Complete Marine Water Test Cabinet will prove a valuable tool for system monitoring and control, ensure safe and correct operation and will also provide a key platform for demonstration of current inspectional requirements under the current and forthcoming legislation.
|FG-K28419-KW||Complete Water Test Cabinet|