- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
Industrial and Environment Applications
There are many subsets to the Industrial application category such as in-use oil analysis, exhaust gas emissions monitoring or conveyor roller VA, but many share common concerns:
- 24/7 operation with very high costs for production loss
- Unique, expensive machinery for which no spares are onsite
- Remote, hard to reach components, e.g., wind turbines
- Risk of contamination ingress from processing or processed materials, including water
Our range of CM technologies covers Oil Analysis, Gas Emissions, Vibration & AE, Wear Metals, Gas & Valve leakage and Structural Integrity. If you have a CM need then we likely have a solution for you, On-line, On-Site or Off-Site.
While maximizing uptime is perhaps the most critical concern, it is accomplished by ensuring that machinery and lubricants are in best possible condition to help production stay on track. On-Line & On-Site testing strategies are available from Parker Kittiwake to provide you with local available tools to maximize your uptime.