- Portable condition monitoring for hydraulic oil and fuel systems
- Proven laser detection technology
- High on-board test data storage capacity
Parker icount Oil Sampler (IOS)
Accurate condition monitoring made quick, simple and cost effective. Now availabile with Wifi connectivity.
The icountOS (IOS) is an innovative solution to the challenge of measuring the quality of hydraulic oils and hydrocarbon fuels in many different applications: from renewable energy, marine and offshore, to manufacturing, mobile, agriculture, military and aerospace.
Compact, lightweight and robust, the truly portable IOS makes field analysis simple, quick and easy.
Able to sample directly from a hydraulic reservoir, barrel, vehicle fuel tank or from a high pressure online hydraulic system with the addition of a pressure reducing adaptor; the IOS is undoubtedly the most adaptable contamination service tool available today.
The system is completely self contained, with a laser detection particle counter, battery and pump plus memory with web page generator for data download onto any PC or laptop - combined into a single unit.
The IOS uses Parker's proven laser detection technology, which delivers precise, repeatable, reproduceable results in real-time detection of both particulates, down to 4 microns (c) and dissolved water.
Just as importantly , the IOS has been developed to offer a wealth of features, combined with simplicity and ease of use, at a cost that is far lower than competing systems, and which fits within most maintenance budgets.
- Proven laser detection technology - The IOS uses light obscuration, light blockage technology
- High on-board test data storage capacity - Class leading on-board memory provides storage capacity for up to 250,000 sets of test results
- Tough storm casing - The robust waterproof IP54 (when open) case and fully sealed impact resistant brushed stainless steel front panel provide excellent protection in the most demanding of applications
- Fast contamination detection - The IOS provides fast detection of the presence of contaminants, with the results being shown on the front panel mounted, high visibility OLED digital display
- Quick connection - Connecting the IOS is quick and reliable. The fluid connectors are on the front panel, with two secure push fittings: 6mm diameter inlet and 4mm diameter outlet / drain
- Long life remote operation - The IOS uses a long life regulated 12 V DC power supply, with a M12, 4 pin connector, plus a rechargeable NiMH detector battery unit for use on-site or in remote locations
- Complies with the latest standards - The IOS is designed in accordance with the latest global standards including CE marking, EC Declaration of Conformity, Machinery Directive, EMC EN61000-6-2:2001, EN 61010-1:2001
- Fluid and pressure control - The IOS automatically adjusts flow rates, to an optimum level of 60ml / min. Total flow range is between 40 and 140 ml / min, with maximum on-line operating pressure being 2.5 Bar (36 psi)