- Single resource for testing of fuels and in-use lubricants.
- Check lube condition for contamination and extend change intervals.
- Monitor fuel deliveries and verify both quantity and quality.
Power Plant Lab
Aimed specifically at diesel power plant installations in remote and often inhospitable locations. A high spec system consisting of a wall mounted cabinet containing a suite of core electronic QC tests lubricants and residual fuel oils. Supplied branded under contract for the Wärtsilä Power Plant Division this is also available directly from Parker Kittiwake. Of rugged design and suitable for long term use in harsh environments, all equipment is simple to use and ideal for operation by ships engine room crew.
- Viscosity, unheated to 40°C, heated to 40°C & 50°C, 20 - 500 cSt @ 40°C
- Water in Oil - 0 - 3000 ppm, 0 - 6000 ppm, 0 - 1 %
- BN - 0 - 90 (or TAN option)
- Residual fuel Compatibility - qualitative
- Density - 0.8 - 1.10 RD
- Salt - go/no go
- Insolubles - 0 - 2.5 %
- Pour Point - >0°C
- TAN - 0 - 3, 0 - 6 (or BN option)
The ability to test oil and fuel on-site, at the point of use, enables you to conduct oil and bunker fuel analysis quickly and easily. Detecting out-of-spec fuels or lubricants can identify potential problems before equipment damage occurs. Supplied with reagent systems to minimise transportation costs. (See also Parker Kittiwake Bunker sampling and sample storage equipment.)
- Fast accurate results for multiple oil and fuel parameters
- Determine fuel quality and quantity during the bunkering process.
- Make informed maintenance decisions around your major lubricants
- Identify contamination in time to act.
Power Plant Lab Configurations
|Order Code||Description||Tests Included|
|FG-K4-600-KW||Power Plant Cabinet - Diesel||Water, TBN, Insolubles, Viscosity, Density, Compatibility|
|FG-K4-602-KW||Power Plant Cabinet - Steam||Water, TAN, Viscosity, Density, Compatibility|