- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
Fuel & Lube Lab
A wall mounted cabinet containing core QC tests lubricants and residual fuel oils. Typically supplied to deep sea marine customers for diesel engine lubricants and fuel oils. An installed user base of many hundreds of deep sea operations. Of rugged design and suitable for long term use in harsh environments, all equipment is simple to use and ideal for operation by ships engine room crew.
- Viscosity, unheated to 40°C, heated to 40°C & 50°C
- Water in Oil - 0 -1 %, 0 -10 %, 0 - 20 % (esp for stern tube oils)
- BN - 5-100
- Residual fuel Compatibility - qualitative (optional extra)
- Density - 0.8-1.10 RD
- Salt - go/no go
- Insolubles - qualitative
- Pour Point - >0°C
- Note - comprehensive reagent packs are available in very many ports Worldwide, contact Parker Kittiwake for details.
The ability to test oil and fuel on-site, at the point of use, enables ships crew to conduct oil and bunker fuel testing quickly and easily. Detecting out-of-spec fuels or lubricants can identify potential problems before equipment damage occurs. Supplied with reagent systems to minimise transportation costs. (See also Parker Kittiwake Bunker sampling and sample storage equipment.)
- Fast accurate results for multiple oil and fuel parameters
- Determine fuel quality and quantity during the bunkering process.
- Make informed maintenance decisions around your major lubricants
- Identify contamination in time to act
Fuel & Lube Testing Cabinet Configurations