- Easily used by ships maintenance staff right out of the box
- Instant indication of condition for motor bearings, gears, compressors, slewing rings, hoists, winches...
- Plan maintenance and have the spares available on time. Minimise off-hire and demurrage.
ANALEX pqL - PQ Index Wear Debris
ANALEX PQ measurements are a very commonly applied technique for screening laboratory Used Oil Analysis samples. This is the most significant improvement made in the last 20 years with greatly increased reproducibility at low range, reduced footprint and faster cycle time. Wear debris screening allows easy trending and rapidly identifies high wear rates to flag for in-depth examination. Reporting ferrous debris levels is an essential part of used oil analysis.
Designed specifically for used oil analysis laboratories as a replacement for the widely used pqM and pqA instruments. Developed with new hardware and upgraded software, the boasts the most accurate means of detecting and measuring ferrous wear debris in lubricating oils, hydraulic oils and greases. Features include:
- Increased accuracy and low range reproducibility (across instruments)
- Improved reliability and durability
- Measurement cycle time more than halved compared to pqA
- Reduced footprint
- Sample container flexibility
- Backwards data compatibility
- PC and ethernet connectivity
- 4 x USB Ports (for Memory Stick, Printer, Keyboard, Mouse etc)
- Optional barcode scanner, Optional loading robot
|FG-K3-208-KW||100 ml HDPE sample bottles (288)|
|FG-K3-207-KW||100 ml PET sample bottles (288)|
|FG-K15005-KW||5 ml plastic sample pots for oils and greases (3000)|